Location: Waverly Sydney NSW.
MNJ group was the contactor in charge of the supply and installation of all structural steel and metalwork’s components for the new Ausgrid substation build at Waverly.
- Involved in this was the design, fabrication and installation of roof structural steel including crane beams and transformer bay structural screens.
- Our team also completed the installation of 11kv unistrut which was fabricated in house and levelled to a + or – of 1mm tolerance.
- We also fabricated and installed the 132kv channels which had to be levelled to a + or – 3mm tolerance.
- Some of the metal works completed at Waverly involved basement walkways and handrails, steel handrails to various stairs around the building
- Aluminium removable handrails to loading dock
- Caged access ladder and landing to access building roof
- AFLC enclosures
- Steel door stops
- Downpipe protection
- Electrical steelwork to transformer bays
- And a mixture of palisade fencing and Ausgrid security fencing.